Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Finance Manager Job Vacancy at Richard Pieris and Company PLC
ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
- Overall responsibility of the Finance Reporting Function
- Playing a pro-active role in driving the growth of the business
- Managing month end close, ensuring all general ledger activities accurately performed
- Preparing monthly reporting packs with analysis and commentary
- Coordination with Auditors & Managing the Finance Team
The ideal candidates should
- Be below 35 years of age
- Possess Part/full qualification in CMA / ACA or ACCA
- Have industry experience preferably in [nsurance or Financial Sector
- Have had strong exposure to producing accounts, both management and statutory accounts
- Be ambitious, driven, autonomous, and supportive of your peers and direct reports
- Have the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
The selected candidates will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies for the right candidates.
Please apply With your complete CV along With colour photograph Of yourself and the contact details Of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop , or as the subject in your e-mail Within 7 days Of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.
Closing Date : 20/01/2020