(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the Union Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Application Administration Manager (Cards) Job Opening at Union Bank of Colombo PLC
- Manage outsourced service partners, all cards related systems and payment schemes partners such as VISA international.
- Work closely with business users and vendors in providing uninterrupted services.
- Implement application enhancement and upgrade to provide better service to external and internal customers by reducing cost, improving efficiencies and mitigating risks.
- Coordination with local and international vendors where required.
- Understanding problems and making suitable decisions.
- Provide application support during end of the day process.
- Responsible in defining early warning signals to avoid system failures and issues.
- Recommend and implement application enhancement and upgrades.
- Provide application support until completion of end of the process when required.
- An IT related Degree / Diploma and Banking qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Sound knowledge in functionality of all card processing systems and payments schemes.
- Experience must include cards application support, quality improvements and end-end-problem management.
- Knowledge in RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL Statements and UNIX environments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask on multiple systems in a demanding environment.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
Applications should be forwarded via email with the names of two non-related referees on or before 20th February 2020. The email subject line must be stated "Application Administration Manager — Cards". All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
*Please note applications without the stated subject line will not be taken into consideration. We will only correspond With the shortlisted applicants.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 20/02/2020