A career in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), within the Deals practice, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Analyst/Associate Consultant - Mergers and Acquisitions Job Opening at PwC Sri Lanka
Closing Date : 05/02/2021
Our team assist organisations across the deal continuum from strategy through to execution on both buy-side and sell-side. As part of our team, you’ll help our financial due diligence teams to provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
- Thorough knowledge in roles providing financial due diligence and/or other transaction-related services to corporate and private equity funds.
- Experience in interviewing executive management at corporations, as well as knowledge assessing a company's quality of earnings, net assets, and cash flows.
- Adopt a skeptical mindset and common sense in equal measure in establishing the underlying trends and drivers.
- Ability to identify and address client needs as both an individual contributor and team member.
- Actively participate in client discussions and meetings.
- Take responsibility for managing their own time and outputs based on the broader engagement timeline.
- A minimum of 02 years of experience in Audit, M&A Advisory, Corporate Finance or Investment Banking.
- A recognized Accounting or Finance degree and /or professional and/or post graduate qualification.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver work that exceeds client expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
APPLY : https://pwc.to/35ek7CY