Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Agriculture Officer Job Vacancy at Cargills (Ceylon) PLC
• Degree or Diploma In Agriculture from a recognized University/institution.
• Past field experience in fruit and vegetable sector will be an added qualification.
• Possession of motor cycle riding license.
• Willingness to work at outstation locations.
• Link farmer groups in strategic locations and guide them to cultivate crops based on the Company requirement.
• Improve the productivity and ensure food safety of cultivations by farmers.
• Arrange required inputs to farmers, provide pre/post harvest technology, micro financing and etc. Field demonstrations, soil testing and advising on Good Agricultural Practices.
• Conduct regular farmer meetings, training and maintain a strong and healthy relationship with the farmer and the company.
Please send CVs within 14 days to email@example.com
Closing Date : 21/01/2020
Group Manager - Human Capital
Cargills (Ceylon) PLC
No 40, York Street, Colombo 01.