Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Accounts Manager Job Role at Smart Quest (Pvt) Ltd
Account Manager - Colombo
- Research strategies and Marketing directions to all local & overseas operations Of the company and asses the business time to time for new business dimensions such as new markets & trends, International sales/distribution strategies, New market/marketing concepts etc
- Develop customer relationship management and retention strategies to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Communicate and undertake periodic travel to meet customers or directly with the retailers in order to build good relationships and understand the market behaviour
- Gain a understanding of customer's business and identify appropriate service levels for each customer in order to ensure that product offerings are in line or exceed customer expectations
- Guide marketing team to carry-out market research on market trends, competitive environment , new developments in the sector etc, and make decisions to assist the business to capitalise on emerging business opportunities
- Monitor Pricing Strategies and ensure appropriate pricing strategies are used in line with customer expectations to secure required business at the most profitable level for the business
- Ensure that the marketing team is effectively managed, resourced (includes recruitment as well) and trained and appropriate targets are allocated/achieved in order to meet agreed business objectives such as optimum market penetration and customer retention
- Achieve sales budgets, monitor progress and implement contingency plans as required to achieve the same
- Advise the SBlJ's on their annual customer projections to facilitate the SBLJ budgeting process
- Create a brand equity for the business with the customers to facilitate achievement Of business mission
- Degree in Marketing or relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge on fabrics, embellishment, styles, samples.
- Independent self-driven, effective team player is required
- Strong command in English speaking and writing
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
Please mention the name of the vacancy under the subject line of the email
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 31/01/2020