Sri Lanka's premium online store WishQue Pvt Ltd brings you an opportunity to join the fastest growing E-Commerce logistic network in the capacity of an Accounts Executive.
We are looking for a qualified Accounts Executive to assist for planning coordinating, and administration functions such as general accounting allocation management, rate management, cost calculations at all organizational levels.
• Assist to maintain Inventory & profit margin.
• Perform accounts payable & receivable functions.
• Assist in bank reconciliations.
• Preparing payments to vendors and suppliers.
• Confirm daily cash activities and prepare necessary journal entries.
• Assist in Preparation accounts reports for management.
• Work extended hours as and when needed.
• 2-3 years of experience in accounting.
• Fully or Part qualified in AAT or students of CA Sri Lanka.
• Age between 22 to 35
• Excellent Communication, Organizing and leadership skills.
• Working knowledge with banks, suppliers, vendors, and customers.
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks within the capacity with minimum supervision.
• Computer literacy and experience in Quick Book.
The chosen candidate would be entitled to an attractive remuneration package starts from lis.30,000vv industry training & excellent career growth.
Priority will be given to people around Nugegoda and Colombo area.
Trainee Accounts Assistant also can apply under the "Trainee Accounts Assistant" Subject Line on your email. Applications should be sent by email within 14 days, please mentioned the Post you're applying on the subject of your email.
If you think you have what it takes to make our team better, please apply today with the names of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
374, Highlevel Road,
Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.