Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Accounts Executive Job Vacancy at Universal College Lanka
FOR A REWARDING CAREER IN HIGHER EDUCATION
UCL is a private education services company serving high performing students and professionals, partnered with Monash College-Australia and University of Central Lancashire-UK. We aspire to help shape the local education ecosystems by developping educators, innovating teaching practice, and driving strong industry collaborations. The company sets high standards in quality assurance and delivering practical programs from excellent institutions.
We are pleased to invite talented and competent ladies and gentlemen who have an impeccable track record Of
honesty and integrity to perform accounting and finance functions of the company.
- Part qualification from CASL/ CIMA/ ACCA / CMA or any other professional accounting body
- Experience in financial reporting/analysis
- Minimum 2 years Of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Strong organisational and time management skills, and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good communication skills with Can Do attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks within the capacity with minimum supervision.
- Experience in tax computation and statutory payments and audit experience
- Preparation of periodic financial statements and reports
- Responsible for bank deposits, payments and bank reconciliation and maintain books Of accounts
- Handle cash transactions with customers/ suppliers
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role and if you possess the above requirements,
please send your CV to email@example.com within 01 days o! this advertisement.
Applicants will be treated confidentially and only the short-listed applicants will be contacted
Closing Date : 19th Oct 2019