Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Accounts Executive Job Vacancy at Softlogic Holdings PLC
- Handling the Company payments and follow-up the pending payments.
- Computation & arrangement of all company payments.
- File and keep records on all received invoices and pending payments separately.
- Coordinate with Inter-company AP Teams on payments & invoices related transactions.
- Inter-company reconciliation and reconciliation of creditors' ledger.
- Assist to any other finance activities which assigned by the Head of the Function.
- Should have partly qualifications in Chartered Accounts of Sri Lanka or similar Accounting body.
- Should have a sound technical knowledge on all Accounting aspects and minimum 01 year's working experience. Company payment experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer literate with ability to work in a fully computerized working environment with the experience in an ERP system preferably on SAP would be an added advantage.
- Should below 26 years of age.
- Should possess a good command of English communication skills in both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- Should be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and ability to work in a
- flexy working environment.
- The Applicant should be a good team player and be able to work under pressure.
- Should be able to work in any other finance related function to support the team.
For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport sized photograph immediately to the email email@example.com
Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applying. The selected candidate will be offered an attractive package with other benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing Date : 20/01/2020