Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Accounts Executive Job Role at Maliban Biscuit Manufactories (Pvt) Ltd
- Product costing, variance analysis, import costing and production efficiency measures monitoring
- Liaising with factory staff on day to day operational issues and analysis.
- Evaluate of business scenarios and support to decision making process
- Process vendor payments and accounts receivables in an accurate and timely manner
- Attending for stock verification and validate stock accuracy with the system
- Verify petty cash schedule with vouchers and arrange the payments
- Managing and handling of SAP system issues and development with help desk and support to business process including master data maintenance.
- A University degree in Finance /Accounting / Management and Part qualification from a professional accounting body (CASL/CIMA/ACCA).
- A minimum of 02 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Ability to work independently, effectively under minimum supervision.
- Possess a very good knowledge in ERP is must.
- Experience in manufacturing environment an added advantage.
Salary : An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Please forward your resume via e-mail or by post within 7 days of this advertisement along with the names and contact numbers of two non-related referees to the address stated below or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Group HR and Admin Manager
MALIBAN BISCUIT MANUFACTORIES (PVT) LTD
389, Galle Road,
Closing Date : 30/09/2020