Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Accountant Job Opening at Sunshine Holdings PLC
The Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that the consistency, accuracy and completeness is maintained in preparing the financial statements of Sunshine Holdings Plc in compliance with all regulatory requirements relating to Payments, Finance and Accounting. He/She will also be responsible for managing the cash flows of the Company, while performing the treasury role. Coordination between the Finance teams of the group companies to support for meetings and consolidation of finance policies and directions will also be part of the role.
- Chartered Accountant
- Knowledge on Sri Lanka Financial Reporting Standards (SLFRS), and Sri Lanka Accounting Standards (LKAS), Listing rules of Colombo Stock Exchange, the Companies Act No 07
- of 2007 and its applications
- Familiarity with all taxes and related Statutory Act s in Sri Lanka
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Presentation, Communication and writing skills
The successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards & other fringe benefits. Please apply with your detailed CV, contact numbers, address, and the names and addresses of two non-related referees, to reach the given address within 10 days of this advertisement.
Group Head of Human Resources
Sunshine Holdings PLC
No: 60, Dharmapala Mawatha
T: +94 1 1 470 2400
Closing Date : 23/02/2020