Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Account Manager (Digital) Job Vacancy at Pyxle International (Pvt) Limited
Account Manager - Digital
Pyxle International is a digital transformation and technology company that provides enterprise solutions and services to businesses worldwide. A trusted technology partner to businesses since 2003, Pyxle develops technology transformation strategies that drive enterprise revenue and operational excellence through technology consulting, software product development and managed services. Pyxle is proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization established over 40 years ago. With over 200 companies across 15 countries, Tavistock strives for excellence in everything they do.
About the role
If you love the world of digital marketing and have solid experience in working with multiple clients while managing a di-
verse portfolio of brands, you are the person we are looking for!
Key Job Responsibilities
• Manage a diverse portfolio of market leading brands across multiple industries, which are strongly present in thedigital space
• Act as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters for all campaigns, launches and all-around marketing activities, spanning multiple industries
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
• Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely manner
• Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
• Continuously upsell and cross sell digital products
• Manage a team of digital specialists and digital media experts
• Prepare relevant reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or as the case may be
• Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients through regular face to face and virtual meetings
• Multitask and manage multiple social media marketing campaigns and digital communication projects across various different industries
Required Qualifications and Experience
• 4+ years of experience in Digital Communications in a reputed advertising or digital agency
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager/ Key Account Manager/ Sales Account Manager or in a similar role
• Solid understanding of all aspects of Digital Marketing and technical knowhow of Facebook, PPC, Google PPC and all social media/ channels
• Experience in managing a team
• Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels in an organization including Executive and the C-level
• Exceptional client servicing skills
• Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
V• ery strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field is preferred
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
• Critical analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Understanding of website development, marketing measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
Expert at Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply your current CV and two (2) business references to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 25/12/2019