Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Civil Engineer Job Role at Srilankan Airlines Ltd
Civil Engineer - SriLankan Careers
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing preventive maintenance schedules, raise PR's in advance for material requirements and ensuring completion of preventive maintenance activities on schedule dates.
- Discussing weekly with subordinates, Senior Foremen and Foremen, identifying jointly PWR jobs that cannot be handled in house and getting them Forman forwarded within one week of receiving; inviting quotations if required for such Forman forwarded PWR jobs within weeks of raising those by users, if not making use of rate quotations and ensuring completion of jobs within the established lead times.
- Ensuring critical services identified by Facilities Manager Civil, available without interruptions meeting established service level standards.
- Preparing work progress report and submit to Facilities Managers (Civil) bi-weekly 3 days before the departmental meeting. Update monthly equipment, fixtures and fittings registers and submit as a soft copy to Facilities Manager (Civil) and ensure availability of listed items within the premises.
- Supervise the outhouse works to achieve quality and meeting specifications, check the measurements and rates in invoices and ensure accuracy and carry out any other related works assigned by superiors.
The applicant should possess the following minimum requirements for the above position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 2 years of work experience in a relevant discipline.
- Full professional qualification (NVQ 7) with 2 years of experience in a relevant discipline.
Upper age limit: 35 years as at 27th February 2020.
Applications (with copies of above mentioned educational / professional certificates and service letters attached) along with your contact number and e-mail address should be forwarded to the Manager Resourcing and Industrial Relations, Human Resources Division, SriLankan Airlines Limited, Airline Centre, Bandaranaike International Airport, Katunayake, Sri Lanka, stating the post applied for on the upper left corner of the envelope, to reach us on or before 27th February 2020.
Please note that we will correspond with you within a month of closing the advertisement in the evant your application is shortlisted for